Capital Dental Care Plan
Capital Dental Care Plan £19.99 per month
FREE teeth whitening - one session in surgery when you join the plan (subject to being dentally appropriate).
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Routine x-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (four per year) to provide:
- Hygiene therapy
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours. (Any treatment will be at additional cost).
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
|1st Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|2nd Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|3rd Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|4th Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|Average Approx X-rays||Inclusive||£100.00|
|£19.99 x 12|
on further treatment
on further treatment
Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
Emergency Callout - cover can be provided by any dentist worldwide who agrees to treat you. You simply pay the emergency callout charge to the dentist concerned and collect a receipted invoice. This will then be processed through the practice for reimbursement from the insurers and you will be refunded the callout fee, minus the excess, up to the policy limits. This cover is to provide immediate pain relief only; no additional or restorative treatment fees can be claimed. You should return to the practice in normal hours for any further treatment required.
Denta l Trauma - cover is provided should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a dental trauma, for example, as a result of a road traffic accident or an accident at home or at work. The insurers will settle the claim up to the policy limits and you will need to pay any relevant excess.
Hospita lisati on - benefit is provided should you have to stay in hospital as a result of dental trauma.
Permanent Facia l Disfigurement - benefit is provided should you be scarred on the neck or face as a result of the accident.
Oral Cancer - a payment will be paid upon diagnosis of oral cancer.
Redunda ncy Protection - plan premiums paid for up to one year.
A leaflet giving details of the insurance cover, limits, excesses and exclusions is available at the practice.
Statement of Price
A total premium of £0.51 per month and for the initial period, as defined in the Certificate of Insurance (£0.49 plus Insurance Premium Tax of £0.02) for Dental Plan patients is payable for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. There may be other taxes that will not be payable through us. Patients wishing to join a Dental Plan are required to take out Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Premiums can be changed by providing you with 30 days’ notice.
Practice staff are permitted to provide you with information about the insurance that is included in your plan on behalf of Practice Plan Limited, the Plan Administrator. However, practice staff are not permitted to give advice about the insurance, e.g. to compare this insurance with other dental insurance in the market. If you have any questions about this insurance then please call Practice Plan Limited on 01691 684128.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum initial term of 12 months in the membership plan. If you cancel we will invoice you for the tooth whitening and invoice you for any discounts given on treatment.
- Three months notice to cancel thereafter.
- Whitening must be suitable for your mouth - and our dentist will assess this at your first visit.