Capital Dental Care Plan £20.16 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- – Clinical examination
- – Checking for signs of oral cancer
- – Routine x-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (four per year) to provide:
- – Hygiene therapy
- – Periodontal advice
- – Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours. (Any treatment will be at additional cost).
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Exclusions – implants and short-term orthodontics not included in the 20% discount.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
|Capital Dental Care Plan||Registration, Insurance and Fee-per-Item|
|1st Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|2nd Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|3rd Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|4th Hygiene Visit||Inclusive||£50.00|
|Average Approx X-rays||Inclusive||£100.00|
|£20.16*** x 12|
|20% discount on further treatment||No discount on further treatment|
* Subject to being dentally appropriate and at the end on the first 12 months on the plan.
**The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for the benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only. The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum initial term of 12 months in the membership plan. If you cancel we will invoice you for any discounts given on treatment.
- Three months notice to cancel thereafter.
- Whitening must be suitable for your mouth and will only be done at the end of the first 12 months on the plan.
ICO registration reference – Z3358888
Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.